SECURING DATA USING
- Settlement Agreement consultation
- Statistical reporting
- Expert Legal Notice Campaign planning
- Scheduling/Timeline support
- Declaration ISO Preliminary Approval
CPT is a great resource for insight about a settlement you may be negotiating. Early consultation with our clients gives us an opportunity to share the knowledge we have gained from over 30 years in the business. Whether you represent the plaintiff’s class or the defendant, we have probably seen a matter like yours before. And if we haven’t, we’ll be there to answer questions, aid in research, and help guide you along the way.
EXPERT LEGAL NOTIFICATION
- Supplemental Notice Planning
- Digital Outreach Campaigns
- Internet/Social Media Advertising
- Print Publication
- Electronic Notification (Email Campaigns)
- Interactive Settlement Websites
CPT’s legal notice experts have a combined experience of over 25 years in the industry and come together to plan a successful notice campaign based upon the requirements of the Settlement. After strategizing and consulting with Counsel, our team will determine the best method of notification to reach your intended target audience. Whether notification will be through means of a known or unknown data set, CPT will execute the campaign with precision and accountability.
- Secure Data Transfer
- Data Scrubbing and Analysis
- Email Validation
- Data Entry
- Secure Reporting
- NIST SP 800-171 Compliant
Quality · Accuracy · Efficiency · Security
The cornerstones of CPT’s proprietary technology and data management system. CPT has developed specialized processes for data management, analysis and reporting tools that offer better solutions for our team and our clients all while creating a superior workflow layered with accountability and efficiency.
- Skilled Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Undeliverable Mail Processing (NCOA/Skip Trace)
- Claims processing & validation (mail and digital)
- Comprehensive reporting
- Due Diligence Declaration
At the heart of CPT’s administrative capabilities is our ability to manage and process our cases as a neutral third party with efficiency, accuracy and in compliance with the terms of the parties’ agreement. Our skilled approach in the use of technology, effective management, and quality assurance is the core of our operation. Regardless of class size or intricacy, we handle all aspects of case administration and provide a full range of comprehensive solutions.
QUALIFIED SETTLEMENT FUND
- Secure disbursement processing
- Qualified Settlement Fund
- Wage (W2) and 1099 Income reporting
- Multi-State Tax Reporting
- Escheatment to State Controller
- Funds reversion processing
- Cy-pres distribution
CPT’s team of tax and accounting professionals manage all fund distributions through a rigorous and supervised process. Stringently following the terms of the Court Order, CPT maintains its qualified settlement fund accounts through federally insured banks with access restricted to authorized personnel only. Handling all necessary remittance and reporting to local, state and federal tax authorities, our fully comprehensive service provides peace of mind to clients knowing that every aspect of disbursement is covered from A-Z.
CLASS MEMBER ASSISTANCE
- Live call center support
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Case dedicated toll-free number
- Sophisticated call tracking/history
CPT’s case support representatives stand ready to service all case inquiries offering live, multi-lingual, 1-1 response, 5 days a week during business hours (extended hours available). Interactive Voice Response (IVR) assures that class members receive the assistance and support they require 24-hours a day. A proprietary call tracking system combined with highly trained representatives ensures an accurate class member history for each and every call.
OTHER SERVICES OFFERED
- Belaire West/privacy mailings
- Class Certification notification
- PAGA Disbursements
- Translation Services
- In-House mailing production
CPT offers a wide range of class action related services to its clients during the various phases of litigation and settlement, including pre-certification and discovery mailings, class-cert notification, PAGA disbursements, private settlement administration, and much, much more!
TELL US ABOUT YOUR CLASS ACTION
© 2018 CPT Group, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.