- GirlsDoPorn Actor-Recruiter Sentenced to 20 years in Human Trafficking Schemeby BIANCA BRUNO on June 15, 2021 at 1:01 am
The largest courtroom in the Southern District of California felt like a sorority meeting Monday, as one by one young women coerced into filming videos for GirlsDoPorn gave a […]
- Jury Deliberates Evidence Against STEM School Shooting Suspectby AMANDA PAMPURO on June 15, 2021 at 12:43 am
The suspect, now 20, accused of killing a classmate at STEM School Highlands Ranch in Colorado faces life in prison.
- Ninth Circuit Urged to Make Feds Change San Francisco Bay Dredging Planby NICHOLAS IOVINO on June 15, 2021 at 12:25 am
California is asking the appeals court to make the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers alter the way it dredges two crucial channels in the San Francisco Bay to comply with state water […]
- Senate Confirms Ketanji Brown Jackson to the DC Circuitby SAMANTHA HAWKINS on June 15, 2021 at 12:20 am
The Senate on Monday voted 53-44 to confirm Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to be a U.S. Circuit Judge for the D.C. Circuit.
- Alzheimer’s Vaccine Shows Promising Results in Human Testingby JON PARTON on June 14, 2021 at 11:30 pm
The researchers said the tests show the vaccine was safe to use and produced an immune response, but cautioned that more testing is necessary.
- After Hospitalization Delay, Durst Murder Trial Resumesby NATHAN SOLIS on June 14, 2021 at 10:52 pm
More than 20 years after his friend was murdered, real estate scion Robert Durst listened to a witness describe a strong friendship with a person he is accused of shooting in the […]
- Top Eightby COURTHOUSE NEWS STAFF on June 14, 2021 at 10:47 pm
Top eight stories for today including the Justice Department’s top national security official alerted staffers he is stepping down; NATO put China’s military ambitions at the […]
- House Panel Takes Up Bill Blocking Evictions in National Emergenciesby JACK RODGERS on June 14, 2021 at 10:33 pm
House lawmakers are considering legislation that would prohibit landlords from forcing out tenants during any national emergency, solidifying a policy enforced by the federal […]
- Derby Winner’s Trainer Fights Suspension in Courtby NINA PULLANO on June 14, 2021 at 9:57 pm
A reprimand from the New York Racing Association suggests that Bob Baffert kept changing his story on the potential horse-doping infraction.
- NSA Leaker Reality Winner Moved From Prison to Halfway Houseby DAVID LEE on June 14, 2021 at 9:31 pm
The 29-year-old from Kingsville, Texas, is being released early for good behavior after years of unsuccessful pardon and commutation requests.
© 2018 CPT Group, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.