- Warnock leads in Georgia Senate race, Kemp and Abrams tied for governorby Megan Butler on June 29, 2022 at 10:51 pm
A new poll shows Georgia voters are evenly divided on their choice for governor but favor the incumbent Democrat for Senate.
- With judicial nominee, Biden prepares to shift balance of Third Circuit benchby Rose Wagner on June 29, 2022 at 10:14 pm
Biden nominated a Third Circuit judge to one of two vacancies on the court, setting him up to shift the ideological balance of the panel.
- Ranger immunityby Daniel Conrad on June 29, 2022 at 9:53 pm
DALLAS (CN) — A federal judge in Texas finds that a Texas Ranger is immune from the false imprisonment claims brought by a partygoer who was told he would “receive the […]
- Top 8 todayby Courthouse News Staff on June 29, 2022 at 9:39 pm
Top eight stories for today including Republicans face an uphill battle in their quest to win control of the U.S. Senate; NATO officially invited Sweden and Finland to join the […]
- Testimony from Meadows aide opens criminal exposure for Trumpby Rose Wagner on June 29, 2022 at 9:18 pm
Legal experts say the new revelations could move the dial on criminal investigations embroiling the former president.
- Fossil fuel leasingby Brief on June 29, 2022 at 8:58 pm
WASHINGTON — Conservation groups sued the Biden administration over the resumption of oil and gas leasing on public land, claiming the move will result in billions of dollars in […]
- No CRT in Floridaby Brief on June 29, 2022 at 8:45 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (CN) — A federal judge in Florida finds that two teachers, a counselor and a soon-to-be kindergartener lack standing to seek an injunction blocking the […]
- BLM masksby Brief on June 29, 2022 at 8:30 pm
PHILADELPHIA (CN) — The Third Circuit agrees with a Pennsylvania court that ruled a port authority may not keep employees from wearing Black Lives Matter masks at work; the […]
- Insurrectionist commissionerby Brief on June 29, 2022 at 7:57 pm
LAS CRUCES, N.M. (CN) — A New Mexico federal judge declines to quiet a state-court lawsuit that seeks to remove Couy Griffin, a county commissioner who was sentenced to jail for […]
- R. Kelly gets 30 years on sex trafficking conviction by Nina Pullano on June 29, 2022 at 7:15 pm
Jurors convicted Kelly after six weeks of testimony describing physical and sexual abuse, manipulation, and total control over victims' lives. Attorneys for the former superstar […]
©2022 CPT Group, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.