- Adult Adoptionby BRIEF on November 24, 2020 at 5:37 am
A 66-year-old woman with significant developmental disabilities can be adopted even though she is unable to give her consent, New York’s high court ruled, finding that although […]
- Pennslyvania Ballotsby BRIEF on November 24, 2020 at 5:36 am
A federal judge in Pennsylvania Saturday dismissed the Trump campaign’s challenge against certain counties’ use of a “notice-and-cure procedure,” by which mail-in voters […]
- Voice of Americaby BRIEF on November 24, 2020 at 5:34 am
A federal court in Washington temporarily enjoined Agency for Global Media chief executive Michael Pack from influencing personnel actions against journalists or editors at Voice […]
- Army Corps of Engineers Issues Permits for Pipeline Construction in Minnesotaby ANDY MONSERUD on November 24, 2020 at 4:51 am
The Army Corps of Engineers Monday issued three permits to Canadian energy company Enbridge for the construction of its controversial Line 3 tar sands oil pipeline in Minnesota.
- Former San Francisco Cop Charged With Manslaughter for 2017 Shootingby NICHOLAS IOVINO on November 24, 2020 at 4:18 am
A former rookie cop was charged with manslaughter Monday for fatally shooting a carjacking suspect in December 2017, making it the first known prosecution of an officer for deadly […]
- Fifth Circuit Rules Texas Can Exclude Planned Parenthood From Medicaid Programby DANIEL CONRAD on November 24, 2020 at 3:55 am
The Fifth Circuit Monday ruled against Planned Parenthood it its suit over Texas' efforts to deprive the family planning and health services provider of Medicaid funds.
- Arizona a ‘Blue’ State Now That Biden Won? Not Likely, Experts Sayby BRAD POOLE on November 24, 2020 at 2:09 am
The reason President-elect Joe Biden won in Arizona may be because of President Donald Trump. But Trump won't be on the ballot for the 2022 midterms, and he probably won't be on […]
- LA County Closer to Stay-at-Home Order as Daily Cases Top 6,100by NATHAN SOLIS on November 24, 2020 at 1:31 am
With over 6,100 new Covid-19 cases reported in Los Angeles County on Monday — the highest daily total ever — a new safer-at-home order appears more and more likely in a region […]
- PG&E Must Face Lawsuit Over Century-Old Gas Plant Contaminationby NICHOLAS IOVINO on November 24, 2020 at 12:33 am
Pacific Gas and Electric must face claims that a gas plant operated by its predecessors more than 100 years ago continues to leak harmful toxins into the San Francisco Bay, a […]
- California Courts Covid Updateby COURTHOUSE NEWS STAFF on November 23, 2020 at 11:54 pm
California Court Accessibility During Covid-19, Nov. 23, 2020 Edition Los Angeles County Los Angeles County Superior Court Nov. 19, 2020:
© 2018 CPT Group, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.